1. Easy – simply follow the process and answer the questions. For me, this really was handy. One of the things that had put me off speaking with a solicitor was not knowing what to think about. I didn’t know what I didn’t know. Pre-set sections and questions meant that the hard work had been done for me.
2. Unlimited updates – it is important to keep your will up to date as your life circumstances change. Traditional solicitor fees for making changes can put people off. The result is outdated wills that can turn things ugly when the time comes. So, by having unlimited and free updates, you can make sure your will reflects your current state of affairs.
3. Virtual Lockbox – it is vital to keep your will in a safe and secure place. Kwil takes care of this by including an online secure location. This can be accessed by your executors when you are longer around.
4. Free review – ensures your financial affairs are planned in the most tax-efficient manner.
5. Expert support – is on hand via webchat and phone seven days a week.